Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Got My First Part!!!

Guess what?!?! I am going to be in a movie! While it is a small production company and it is low budget, it is still a movie! You have to start somewhere! This movie is about a group of friends who are hiking in the woods and come across a bag of money. They decide to take it, but little do they know they left behind a clue and the people who hid the money find it and go after the hikers....dun dun dun!!!! It seems like it's going to be a fun and exciting (and educational) experience! I met with the producer yesterday and was given a copy of the script. I am really excited because there is a fight scene so there will be a special effects guy there helping to rig us with equipment to make it look like we get shot. I am really excited!!!!

As always, thanks to everyone for your support!

1 comment: