Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Real World of Acting

It's crazy to think that in less than a year I will be "released" into the "real" world and will get the chance to try out my acting skills! I cannot believe how quickly school has gone, these past three years. I have learned so much and I look forward to learning more! This semester I am taking Voice 1 Class (where we are working on our vocal ranges and finding songs that fit our voice types) and Improvisation, as far as performance classes go. I am really enjoying my classes and have been using my free time to read new plays, work on my Costume Design portfolio, research audition and research graduate schools. I look forward to all the opportunities that will come my way this year and in the years to come! I am hoping to auditioin for some of the shows on campus, and I hope to propose to direct a play, as well. We will see what happens!
As always, thank you all for your encouragement and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment