Sunday, January 3, 2010

London: Here I Come!!!

Hey Everyone! I am headed to London, England tomorrow. I will be keeping a blog during my trip. You should all check it out!:

http://www.littletasteoflondon.blogspot.com

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow is the day that we fly on over to London! I will be there for two weeks, enjoying the culture and scenes of London through the eyes of a theatre-goer. The program that I am a part of is called the "London Theatre Seminar" and we are going to see all kinds of shows and all kinds of sights and museums! I am so excited! I am going to keep an online 'journal' here for you to read, so that you can see what I am experiencing while visiting England! I will post pictures and links and update you on all that goes on during my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment